CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

How to succesfully play CelestialMS.

Go down 
+6
SaraPlox
Jerom
Jakthehobo
Kelly
EmoLife
Ache.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ache.

Ache.

How to succesfully play CelestialMS. Empty
PostSubject: How to succesfully play CelestialMS.   How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:46 pm

So you want to play CelestialMs huh?...

Well then follow this easy guide for doing it succesfully:

1. Enter the Official CelestialMs website: CelestialMs Website.

2.Click in 'Register', then write your information and answer the weird 'Are you human?' question, i dont even know why that is there, what ever, if you need help with math just PM me...

3.When you get registered succesfully, click on Downloads and download the CelesialMs.exe file, in case that you dont have the V.62 MapleStory Game Installed, follow this link: V. 62 MapleStory Download. so you can Download it, if you are using Mozilla Firefox, i strongly recommend downThemall! add-on, it supports the Pause and Continue with the download, heres the link for dTa!: dTa! Download Site.

4. Okay, now you probably have the V.62 MapleStory Installer and the CelestialMS.exe file, well, install MSSetupv62, when u finish with that, cut and paste the CelestialMs.exe file INTO the MapleStory V. 62 folder, and voila, you are now able to play CelestialMs Wink !

Help's and Question's.

•Why MS is not running on my comp, the screen just keeps on black...

Well, i have the probably solution for that, double click the Setup.exe file in the MapleStory folder, and follow the instructions for it, if after completing this Steps, you are still not able to play, well then i dont know, google for it, thats what i do when that thing happens to me lol! .

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
EmoLife

PostSubject: Re: How to succesfully play CelestialMS.   How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Good job ! thanks for the post
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Game Masters
Game Masters
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: How to succesfully play CelestialMS.   How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Nice (:
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: How to succesfully play CelestialMS.   How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:59 pm

-thumbs up- :3
Back to top Go down
Jerom

Jerom

PostSubject: Re: How to succesfully play CelestialMS.   How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Very nice...GL
Back to top Go down
Ache.

Ache.

PostSubject: Re: How to succesfully play CelestialMS.   How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:09 pm

oh thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
SaraPlox
Game Masters
Game Masters
SaraPlox

PostSubject: Re: How to succesfully play CelestialMS.   How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:04 am

Yayyyy!
A guide! :DDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gvven
SwagChyn33

SwagChyn33

PostSubject: Re: How to succesfully play CelestialMS.   How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:48 am

What a Face lol! Quite a helpful guide indeed! affraid
Back to top Go down
Gatherer

Gatherer

PostSubject: Re: How to succesfully play CelestialMS.   How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:42 am

-3 thumbs up-

Awesome :3

I wonder why I can't help game communities like this Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ache.

Ache.

PostSubject: Re: How to succesfully play CelestialMS.   How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:02 pm

just do non-sense post's man, like me Very Happy !

lol jk's, i just adviced that there wasnt a How to install/Play CelestialMS guide, wich is basic on every PS forum.
Back to top Go down
DoctorHook

DoctorHook

PostSubject: Re: How to succesfully play CelestialMS.   How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:12 pm

dont forget to add "Try Reinstalling" Razz sometimes i get that error when i dl stuffs
Back to top Go down
confused10

confused10

PostSubject: Re: How to succesfully play CelestialMS.   How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:29 am

nice
why don't add in the links for the downloads ?
and MODERATOR please STICKY it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to succesfully play CelestialMS.   How to succesfully play CelestialMS. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to succesfully play CelestialMS.
Page 1 of 1