CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

Information you will need to know about CelestialMS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sterlington
Game Masters
Game Masters
Sterlington

Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! Empty
PostSubject: Information you will need to know about CelestialMS!   Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:39 am

The Basics:

The Pervy Sage is our all-in-one NPC!

Iruka Sensei is the Skill Maxer. If you can't see him, try changing the channel a few times until he pops up next to Rock Lee. You will need a Power Exlixer for his short quest.

KIN and NimaKIN Can change your face, hair, hair color, eye color, and skin color.

NX Items can be found in the Third Hokage.
Aswell any equips or wepons you might need!

Training Spots:
Henesys Hunting ground or FM7 would be the best places to start training.

Try making a party with some of your more....experienced friends, and take on Pianus in FM11!

Found a glitch?
If you have found a glitch in the game, report it to one of our staff using @gm <message> ingame.

Thats about it. ._."
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Information you will need to know about CelestialMS!   Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm

i think "this server pwns" should be added o3o
Back to top Go down
Ache.

Ache.

PostSubject: Re: Information you will need to know about CelestialMS!   Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:47 pm

It is really helpful to read this before playing.
Back to top Go down
SaraPlox
Game Masters
Game Masters
SaraPlox

PostSubject: Re: Information you will need to know about CelestialMS!   Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:34 am

Me thinks this should be sticky'd.... :'D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gvven
genthis

PostSubject: Re: Information you will need to know about CelestialMS!   Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:12 am

The Freakin rules for this psserver and the forums should be here Suspect
Wtf! its not here! Crying or Very sad this is going to be a mess if theres no rules for psserver or for the forums if someone freaking spams the heck out of us.

We must make those rules ASAP!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information you will need to know about CelestialMS!   Information you will need to know about CelestialMS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information you will need to know about CelestialMS!
Page 1 of 1