CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

peace's [GM application]

Go down 
+2
Simplicity
wilson1995
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wilson1995

peace's [GM application] Empty
PostSubject: peace's [GM application]   peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:07 am

Name:wilson

In-Game Name:peace

Why should we pick you:
i am very willing to give my best to help this server,my wish is to be a good gm that help people thats really in need of help. i have played maple for about 4 years as active player and as a HEAD GAME MASTER also and the most important thing is that i am willing to learn and help.i am a person that obey the rules not every people will obey the rules and some will help their friends in the wrong manner and i'm sure that i will be a good HGM/GM.when i see a fight in ms i will firstknow the situation and calm them if they contiune i will give them awarning if they really dun listen to me ithink i will jail them until they sort out their mind but i will not ban them as banning for a fight will not solve the problem.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:
i will take a screenshot as a proof and then ban him.

Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking:
i will also ban him/or even he or she is my friend or family as we all should follow the game rule...As a gm i should help the server and not to abuse powers.

What can you do besides this?:
i can organise events,help the server to do max stat item by giving them item ids

Why should we pick you ahead of others:
I want to help this server to be a fun and better place.i know the gm commands and items,job,throwing star,cape,equips,weapons and etc ids even .i am nice and helpful .i obey to rules.i am a active player so i don't wish to keep help my own and do my own stuff so i hope to thepeople that REALLY needs help and being a good Admin/HGM/GM is my wish..i want to ban the people that hacks and those who do not follow rules.

Timezone:singapore (gmt+ 8 )

Additional Information:
i am not a coder but i am willing to learn everything that i need to know.i will be online for more than 9 hours a day

i hope i can help your server

thanks for reading,
peace
Back to top Go down
Simplicity

Simplicity

PostSubject: Re: peace's [GM application]   peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:26 am

I think you should check your application before you post it. Use capital "I"s and some of your words are not spaced properly.

Quote :
i know the gm commands and items,job,throwing star,cape,equips,weapons and etc ids

From what I can tell in this sentence, you're saying that you know and can remember the codes. All the commands, item codes , job codes , equip codes and etc codes. Which I highly doubt that. If you're trying to say that you have a GM handbook [which is not difficult to find] then just say so.
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: peace's [GM application]   peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:51 pm

who gives a fuck if you know the gm commands, does that mean u know how to use the !notice b [THE FUCKING RETARDED WANNABE GM] Hi i'm gm?

then all i can say is this app is full of bullshit, u know nothing on how to cope / deal with serious / humourous situations and i bid u farewell

p.s. post more dickhead
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: peace's [GM application]   peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:45 am

Bullshit application. -.-

Whats with your block letters and spacing? And off course, your GRAMMER. o.0

And
Quote :
I want to help this server to be a fun and better place.i know the gm commands and items,job,throwing star,cape,equips,weapons and etc ids even
<<<. We can get those codes from a simple thing called a "GM Handbook"
Or some people, even better, memorised them.
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: peace's [GM application]   peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:00 am

rofl...
i didn't know the GM commands..but i memorized them in like, a day..
dude sorry, but a 5 year old could memorize the commands..
it's nothing special..and one more thing..
you don't have to EXAGGERATE everything you say..i mean, i was never a gm before this server, and...
well i was just honest in my app and i got the spot....
Back to top Go down
Dylan:3

Dylan:3

PostSubject: Re: peace's [GM application]   peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:40 pm

iBangYou wrote:
Bullshit application. -.-

Whats with your block letters and spacing? And off course, your GRAMMER. o.0

Lmao. DI. i caught your mistake. D: finally. and yeah , what drug said is totally true. Anyone can learn gm commands and codes from a ordinary gm handbook in 1/2 days and it isn't that special. :X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peace's [GM application]   peace's [GM application] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

peace's [GM application]
Page 1 of 1