CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

Keiichi's Gm Application

Go down 
+4
SwedEx
Eclipse
Drugg
Keiichi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiichi

Keiichi

Keiichi's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:52 am

Name:Shawn/Kei/Keiichi

Why should we pick you:
Im a very experienced player when it comes to maplestory and im very experienced in GMing and such, i own a server also but its down atm the name is BlueHzStory. I will soon be upgrading to v75, im experienced in server making and im a very professional person otherwise im a kind, quiet, shy, and outgoing person but when time calls for business i get the job done. I can also code npcs, im not a pro at it yet but i know all the basics and i have my refrences to help me so if the server needs npcs i can do my best and code some. So basically you should pick me because im experienced, i can code, and im a nice but very professional person.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:
Unless the server rules state otherwise i will ban the hacker immediately after i confirm the player is hacking.

Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking:
Of course they can talk to me after there banned and i can try and work it out with everyone but if he/she can not get it they can find another server i dont really associate with hackers anyway.

What can you do besides this?:
Besides all the stuff a regular player can say, i can code npcs, make v75 servers and im willing to learn anything else also im currently researching java , and last but not least get my job done as fast and as effeciently as possible and enjoy the server.

Why should we pick you ahead of others:
Im experienced, i can do things the a regular player can't, Im very dedicated to my job, and i can promise to keep players and staff as happy as possible if possible by me.

Timezone:
GMT -5:00

Additional Information:
I can't be on every single day it has to do with computer probelms and such which will end soon hopefully, i plan on getting a computer on christmas or earlier. Also if it would help if i can provide proof stating that im experienced with v75 servers and that i own a server name BlueHzStory i have SS's but i wont post unless you say its fine because some people may look at it as advertising (its happened before...)
I Hope You Liked Me And Decide To Pick Me. Keiichi~
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:05 am

wow, 10/10 [:
you totally deserve a chance at being GM.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:07 am

Thx alot ^^ Glad You Liked it.
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:09 am

i think the fact that you know how to code is a HUGE plus.
i think we need more coders. [:
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:10 am

Well this much is good to know but its nothing compared to what im need to learn i have a long way to go. especially since im opening a v75 server soon. also i noticed that some npcs may need some re-coding also.
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:13 am

i don't have any GM experience...i just think this is a good server for me to learn in, considering the people are super cool [:
commands are super easy...
i think my chances of getting a spot are extremely slim, since i have no EXP.. D:
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:18 am

Everyone needs somewhere to start i remember when i was like u no exp. i have an idea for this server if nate is willing to listen that could help you out alot and get you a wonderful amount of GM experience.
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:20 am

i hope so. i hope that they take the time to actually READ my app lol.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:22 am

I Got your back lol i have no probelm at all helping someone new to this, i wouldnt mind a fellow female GM anyway.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:28 am

DAM MAN. Nice App. Goodluck... Should apply for programmer position.
Back to top Go down
SwedEx

SwedEx

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:07 am

I've GM'd with Keii before and i personally think hes a really good pick. He's responcible and smart and an all around good GM.

Good Luck Keii!!

~SwedEx~
Back to top Go down
nub4nub

nub4nub

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:12 am

Your app is awesome whew u really deserve to be a gm. hope they will read mine because i just edited it as i found some "problems"
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Game Masters
Game Masters
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:16 am

I love ur app (:
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:19 am

You really deserve being a GM Very Happy
It's a 10/10 for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:32 am

Thx everyone i appreciate it and also ibang ur sig is freakin awesome!! XD ninja killing cop ftw!
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:38 am

I like the way he kills it.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:40 am

Lol hes playing uhm...whats that game oh ya hanky sack or something with a gun o.o and kicks it at the last one hilarious. but its time for bed i have school.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:17 pm

B.u.m.p o.O
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:43 am

Patience is a virtue in gm app outcomes
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:50 am

Bumping sucks. Makes people thinks ur impatient.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Hey i just wanted to make sure ppl were looking at it o.O do u see how many apps got bumped all the way down and forgotten about? ok then. also if u went to a popular forum you would see bumping all over the place.
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:31 am

Keiichi wrote:
Hey i just wanted to make sure ppl were looking at it o.O do u see how many apps got bumped all the way down and forgotten about? ok then. also if u went to a popular forum you would see bumping all over the place.

Thats correct..

Okay, I'll bump this for you Very Happy

-Bump-

You owe me now. o.0
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:01 pm

ffs server is down anyway, and i know you have a private server in the making and as far as i see it, ur ready to let go of this server in a flash
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:30 pm

U assume way to much. i've owned servers and played lots others before dont assume u know what actions i will take i hate it when people do that its very annoying. i am a multi-tasking kind of person im not the kind to dedicate myself to one server unless its always keeping me busy which none of them have so far. when this one is down i play the other one if this one if boring i play this one and so on. so ya ur wrong. thx for the bumpzors ibang ^^
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 pm

if i'm so wrong how come swedex tells me u want her to co-owner this new server of urs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keiichi's Gm Application
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next