CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

GM abuse (iBangBalls)

Go down 
+3
Dylan:3
Jakthehobo
dark5856
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dark5856

GM abuse (iBangBalls) Empty
PostSubject: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:53 pm

GM nate,

I have be fed up with iBangBalls attitude that he act like a gm. He using his vip mega and act GM to warn everyone in the world. What is he actually is? Is this fair to everyone in the maple. Some people even say IBangBalls act like he own this ms and warn everyone in the ms. Moreoever, he is the one who pvp people without asking. Example name given by my fren ( chyichyi, hyuro and others) Please take action after u investigate it. Everyone hope u would take action on what he do. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:58 pm

there are two

ibangbails and ibangbalis

Also i do know people kill in pvp without saying so it IS known for that to happen. Also VIP's are kinda like GMs in the sense that they are here to help you and not do anything bad

I think this calls for further discussion into the VIP topic anyway, but idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Yes , i was using vip mega. but i wasn't abusing it. Your friend , x3ssinD keeps using blast after warning after warning. You guys also even insulted me. And also , pvp is for people killing if not why does nate put it there for? Being afk at cc4 isn't my problem. I warned you guys for using blast and not to use it or i'll report you guys.
Any problem with that? You can tell nate to investigate it though.
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:06 am

Hi guys [:
I agree with you all, and I think VIPs should just be called "GM Helpers"..
They should be there to tell a GM if they think someone is hacking or whatever. It's not like a VIP can do anything about it and demand that the person immediately stop what they're doing. It's no use.
We need to solve this problem and establish who's authoritative and who's not.
-Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Xin

Xin

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:13 am

Ah, yes. I was on last night when iBangBalls was smega-ing like nobody's business. He does get annoying. And he tends to abuse the smega alot. And not even JUST to warn people. He uses it for like "I don't like you" or "so and so is retarded" and so on and so forth. So, please, someone clarify to me what a VIP is? What makes them important? In short what is it that they do that makes them VIP? Because if they are helpers then make them Trainee or Intern. It would make a lot more sense. And rules has to stand for them as well if you all decide to keep the VIP. It only takes ONE person to ruin everyone's fun.
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:16 am

VIP is pretty much just a GM helper. They tell the GMs if they see someone hacking or like..disobeying server policies and whatnot..That's pretty much it. I think he's abusing his "power" as VIP....
Not to be mean or anything thoughhh.
Back to top Go down
Xin

Xin

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:23 am

GM Helper.. Hm.. I don't really believe in GM Helpers. That's why in our server, we have the "Kumori Arashi" aka the Hacker Police. Their job is that: Find hackers and ban them. And of course, they adhere to the rules or I strip them of their powers. I'm not mean. I'm strict. I don't like people who abuse them. So.. I'm sorry if no one sees it the way I do. But I'm pretty sure that the owner would like to be safe in the knowledge that the people he made to better the server is doing just that: to make the server better. I'm not trying to be mean. It's just the way it is..
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:38 am

Wow. What the fuck happened??

Whats up with this VIP abusing thingy.....
Okay. Dark5856, please explain to me what happened?

Dark5856, i know iBangBaLis well, and I'm sure that he wouldn't do such a thing.
I think it's probably iBangBaLis wanted to tell the people in the server not to spam the skill "Blast".
Lastly, Channel 4 is meant to be a PVP channel. Unless you say that you did not want to PVP and "X" person still kills you, you're free to tell a GM about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:23 am

Xin wrote:
Ah, yes. I was on last night when iBangBalls was smega-ing like nobody's business. He does get annoying. And he tends to abuse the smega alot. And not even JUST to warn people. He uses it for like "I don't like you" or "so and so is retarded" and so on and so forth. So, please, someone clarify to me what a VIP is? What makes them important? In short what is it that they do that makes them VIP? Because if they are helpers then make them Trainee or Intern. It would make a lot more sense. And rules has to stand for them as well if you all decide to keep the VIP. It only takes ONE person to ruin everyone's fun.

Xin , perhaps you got me wrong. I did not say " i don't like you" , "so and so is retarded". Yes , maybe i did use the mega often , but i didn't use it for some kind of lame comments. Maybe i did use it 1 time to insult x3sSinD back because i was really angry at that time. Other than that , i only warned you guys about the blast.
If you really find my VIP mega annoying , then i'm sorry but i had to warn those using blast. I'll end this off with what my friend told me last time. Ignorance = Bliss
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:26 am

Checkers, I agree with the saying of "Ignorance = Bliss".
By the way x3sSinD, you should count yourself lucky for only receiving a warning for spamming blast. Others just get jailed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simplicity

Simplicity

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:27 pm

dark5856 wrote:
GM nate,

I have be fed up with iBangBalls attitude that he act like a gm. He using his vip mega and act GM to warn everyone in the world. What is he actually is? Is this fair to everyone in the maple. Some people even say IBangBalls act like he own this ms and warn everyone in the ms. Moreoever, he is the one who pvp people without asking. Example name given by my fren ( chyichyi, hyuro and others) Please take action after u investigate it. Everyone hope u would take action on what he do. Thanks.

Quote :

I have be fed up with iBangBalls attitude that he act like a gm. He using his vip mega and act GM to warn everyone in the world.

Maybe it has to count for something that he is a vip and it also depends on what kind of warnings he gives? If it's reminders like " No selling / buying / giving wizet hats " Or something like that I think that his efforts should at least be appreciated to at least mega warnings like that.

Quote :
What is he actually is?

He is a VIP who got chosen out of the many players to be a GM helper

Quote :
Is this fair to everyone in the maple.

How is it not fair?

Quote :
Moreoever, he is the one who pvp people without asking. Example name given by my fren ( chyichyi, hyuro and others) Please take action after u investigate it.

Maybe we can figure out a way to tell people that channel 4 is pvp beforehand.

Quote :
Everyone hope u would take action on what he do. Thanks.

So basically what you're trying to complain about is him giving out warnings as a VIP but you didn't specify what kind of warnings , I don't think he should be punished if he gives out warnings/reminders with a good intention.
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:50 pm

I will only take this seriously when a member of :

linda's guild
kelly's guild
checker's guild

tells me about this problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Hey Hobo! Very Happy Sup. Go on EclipseMs. Very Happy
Haha. And what's with that post? o_O
Checker's guild?
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Ok update for my opinion

i am going to take this seriously now because checkers is a gm, if he abuses again i will look into it
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:49 am

LOL. Checkers, beware. Hobo's on you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM abuse (iBangBalls)   GM abuse (iBangBalls) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM abuse (iBangBalls)
Page 1 of 1