CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan:3

IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) Empty
PostSubject: IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers )   IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Name: Dylan

Why should we pick you:
You should pick me as i'm a really friendly and easy going kid Very Happy and i'll do my best in helping anyone and everyone to the best i can and although i have never been a gm before , i'm willing to try and to learn. I hope that you will give me a chance to prove myself. I enjoy hosting events for everyone to participate and i am online most of the time.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:
Firstly , i will go into hiding and take several screenshots of it , incase i accidently delete one of them. I will then try to talk him out of hacking and i'll give him a warning or a jail. If he still continues , i will ban him as i have given him a chance and yet he still decides to hack. I would not hesitate banning anyone , even if that includes my friends.

Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking:
I will still ban my friends or family even if i caught them hacking.
They should know it's expected from them not to hack. Worst still , i'm their friend / family and all the more i should be more strict with them.

What can you do besides this?:
I can't really do much due to the fact i have never been a gm before but i can help and assist the server as much as i can and entertain them too!
I also can let players have fun by hosting events , and help to make EclipseMs a enjoyable and popular private server. I'm in a different timezone from most of the gms here so i can be able to help the server , as well as keep it safe from hackers. Very Happy

Why should we pick you ahead of others:
I'm quite experience , i'm very dedicated to what i do , i love helping others to get around EclipseMs and do what i do best. Very Happy

Timezone:
GMT +8.00 ( Singapore , Kuala Lumpur )

Additional Information :
I'm a really funny guy who gets along well with people. ( not all :X )
and i love the colour pink. Very Happy I really hope that my age doesn't affect the decision of being gm and thanks for reading my gm app. Very Happy

Last edited by Checkers on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding some colours to my answers. :D)
Back to top Go down
SharpiexD

SharpiexD

PostSubject: GoodLuck   IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Checkers Very Happy u finally got around to making an app lol Razz propro, good luck. i hope they accept ur app Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers )   IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Hahas. thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers )   IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:25 am

Colours might make the application better.
By the way, try to improve on your "Past/Present Tense" or what people call, "Grammer".
I cannot spot much mistakes in your application other than your tense error. Soo... Good job bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simplicity

Simplicity

PostSubject: Re: IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers )   IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:14 am

Try adding colour into it so we can differentiate the answers at one glance and make reading easier, also make the "I(s)" Capital so it looks nicer Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers )   IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:16 am

Yeah. I wanted to change them. But as you know , i can't. Since edit = Gm app denied. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers )   IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:18 am

1 or 2 times should be okay. Just make 1 edit, while making your edit, underneth it, should have 1 column stating "Reason for editing". Just say that it's for colours.

So that'll be making 1 edit for colours. I think that should be okay given that you've provided the reason for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers )   IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IBangBalls Gm app! ( Checkers )
Page 1 of 1