CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

Keiichi's Gm Application

Go down 
+4
SwedEx
Eclipse
Drugg
Keiichi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiichi

Keiichi

Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:35 pm

That proves nothing, she's been my co-owner from the beginning i told her if she wont be serious about it i can easily find another co-owner im the one who told swedex about the server in the first place...looks like i have to find another co-owner.
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:38 pm

dude, thers a thing called friends and a thing called respect

If you make a server and/or decide to play another server while that server in the making is running or not

Then suddenly ask to apply for gm and pop on the server whenever you want, ur basically disrespecting the fact that the server that (taking this from the point of view of the server accepting you) the server A-C-C-E-P-T-E-D ur app and they want you to be as active as you can and not just ditch the server and come bak whenever the hell you feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Jakthehobo wrote:
dude, thers a thing called friends and a thing called respect

If you make a server and/or decide to play another server while that server in the making is running or not

Then suddenly ask to apply for gm and pop on the server whenever you want, ur basically disrespecting the fact that the server that (taking this from the point of view of the server accepting you) the server A-C-C-E-P-T-E-D ur app and they want you to be as active as you can and not just ditch the server and come bak whenever the hell you feel like it.

-sigh- its is my way of doing things and i've had no probelms with it i came on the server when i could for as long as i could in the beginning but sadly it got boring certain people stopped coming on they're are lots of bugs and lots of other things. you shouldnt talk about being as active as u can because for the first 2-3 days i played i did not see u once, i play when i can there is no point in me being on the server all day if there nothing to do and no one needs help i balance out my work very well and have no probelm doing it. And also i have life outside this game, i never said that my multi-tasking excluded going outside or eating or anything else i do.
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:50 pm

take into consideration where i live. My timezone is way different to urs.

also you dont have to be active on the server, gms also hav the small task of lookin over the forums
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Ok and im not active on the forums? im very active for your information and if i didnt mention it if im not in game im most likely on forums i like to post. if i wasnt active my post count would be low and i kno post count isnt everything but that really doesnt apply because i dont do spam really.

I doubt your timezone is so diffrent from mine thats why i said that.
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:54 pm

define the meaning of very active on forums, in it describe days when u dont go on
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:57 pm

No need for this useless spam, active on the forum can apply to the same as active on game no probelm with missing no more then 2 days in a week (not every week and this is what i think) and posting around to keep it nice and fun and something people like to go on when server is down or etc and helping out whoever u can if u can. not rocket science.
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:00 pm

useless spam? so this whole arguement of u thinking wat i think is wrong is useless spam? fine by me because i have an OPINION of you and people who try change that opinion and also bump their gm app when the server isnt even working, realli need to understand a few things about perspective
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:06 am

Jakthehobo wrote:
useless spam? so this whole arguement of u thinking wat i think is wrong is useless spam? fine by me because i have an OPINION of you and people who try change that opinion and also bump their gm app when the server isnt even working, realli need to understand a few things about perspective

Ya this arguement is useless spam, i hate your way of thinking and you judge people to quickly based on how u feel and what you hear from others and what the hell do you mean by YOU people server not working has nothing to do with me bump's are harmless im offering my help for this server because of the bugs and such to provide a better envirorment for the players but if its not wanted i can take my talent elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:27 pm

talent? i thought talent included things that provide entertainment to society and not a small server of about 50-500 people

if it was a talent, u should be 8 because otherwise u hav no talent and u just used hard work.

and take me as a milestone in your life. Your meeting someone who speaks the full potential of his mind and thoughts. Other people don't, and because of this you may get false hopes and dreams. I'm giving you a nice critique in what i feel. If you want to help the server with all the bugs and glitches, get nate / lazy's msn and actually talk via that. Besides, in my opinion (which SOME people like), i'd say you should leave this server. It's meant to be on tonight, but obviously ISNT, so basically imo, leave this server. It isn't "fun", or "time wasting" because it isn't even on. If you get too cocky and arrogant in life, you will fall down face flat.

Take this from a hobo, who is giving his time to actually type this out, and learn that your gonna meet people like me, who speak their mind, and your gonna have to find a way of talking to them without getting your knickers in a twist.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Alright i agree with some of the things your saying but idk about the cocky part.. ya im late didnt kno u posted again i wont leave until i actually kno servers down. i will still be on these forums either way i have alot more talent then you have and idk when talent was when u have a small buggy server with less then 100 ppl. i rather help as a GM thats why i signed up.
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:56 pm

WOO GO KEICHII!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:58 pm

Drugg wrote:
WOO GO KEICHII!!!! Very Happy

Lol i miss you drug but i've been busy~ i miss alot of ppl ^^ but im free enough to be on the forums at least.
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:00 am

yeah, i've noticed you haven't been around much.
my respect for you just went WAY up..
i admire you for standing up for yourself and not letting some stupid comment get you down [:
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:03 am

Drugg wrote:
yeah, i've noticed you haven't been around much.
my respect for you just went WAY up..
i admire you for standing up for yourself and not letting some stupid comment get you down [:

Ya this isn't the first time something like this has happened. im used to it so i will speak my mind to the end im not one for giving up never have been, i've been on the forum though u cant say i havent lol ^^ im happy ppl are using my 3 word story topic now and i missed celestial o.O he stopped coming on lol..
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:04 am

(y)

passed my test
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:05 am

Jakthehobo wrote:
(y)

passed my test

O.O test? Wow thats hilarious (y)??? you continue to facinate me hobo.
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:06 am

stupid forum :C

(y) = thumbs up lol

i wanted to see how u'd react in an arguement thats all, also im very unpredictable Mad so beware of my strange moods
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:07 am

Jakthehobo wrote:
stupid forum :C

(y) = thumbs up lol

i wanted to see how u'd react in an arguement thats all, also im very unpredictable Mad so beware of my strange moods

Haha my opinon on you changed just now your one of the first people i couldnt figure out kinda nice for a change. i can relate when it comes to strange moods.
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:08 am

hobos are fascinating people [;
well, as far as i know, nate isn't putting Celestial back up. i guess he's been playing in GMS or something..and there's something wrong w/ the vps. so Dylan and Daryl made a new server and yeahh..
you should apply for GM there. [:
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:11 am

Drugg wrote:
hobos are fascinating people [;
well, as far as i know, nate isn't putting Celestial back up. i guess he's been playing in GMS or something..and there's something wrong w/ the vps. so Dylan and Daryl made a new server and yeahh..
you should apply for GM there. [:

Oh i guess i will after my server doesnt need me as much, if anyone's intrested in my v75 server contact me at KeiichiLoLzxDx@hotmail.com or just add me and we can talk and stuffs ^^ i will be making a v62 also. i dont want to advertise here lol so i will do this instead
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:20 am

Drugg. Why is another server taking over CelestialMS's site? o.0
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:53 am

what!? idk i have seen it.
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:56 am

*BLOCK BLOCK~~*

Last edited by iBangYou on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:57 am

Stop adding ms to the name, what about my server? i havent advertised it here. period and im not trying to take over anything i have my own site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi's Gm Application   Keiichi's Gm Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keiichi's Gm Application
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next