CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

Job descriptions, training guide added soon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Job descriptions, training guide added soon Empty
PostSubject: Job descriptions, training guide added soon   Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:02 am

Hi all. =) I've decided to make a 2nd guide on training. Those colors in my first one were a bit... much. And it got messy. I'll try to cut back on this now. lolx.

Warriors:
Well, warriors. You has the pokey sticks and you stab evil thingies with your chopsticks. >:] You do a lot of damage, have great durability and high HP.

Fast training, high damage, requires lots of pots and some stat points must go into dex, unless you have a good GM hat.

Archers:
You has the D shaped... somethings. You fire pointy sticks at STDs until they die.[Am I talking about Sexually Transmitted Diseases or Straw Training Dummy? Who cares? Same difference.]

A tiny bit hard to train in the beginning, but you do a lot of damage and good bosser when you get hurricane at level 120, job Bowmaster. Requires average amount of pots, only a few diamond arrows and a good bow. Strless is good.

Thief:
Theives. You... like... yea. Steal stuff, I guess. And you throw 4 petal flowers at mushrooms to level up. =) And you go around with epicly fast speed and you confuse mobs so much they suicide.

Thieves are good especially when you reach lv 120, where you get triple throw and shadow partner. Thats a total of hitting 6 times every time you attack, 100% damge for first 3, 50% dmg for last 3. so thats 450% dmg altogether, and the skill delay is slow.[You use the skill very quickly]

Magicians:
Mages stalk Harry Potter and plagerizes his work. Surprised -Waves Magic wand and receives 32k stat GM hat, 614368074381 Trillion mesos, and Kills Pink Bean in one hit- Pfft. I wish.

Magicians are hard pressed surviving in the beginning. But not really, since you have a head start at level 8. Magic guard does you a lot of good. Its kind of slow training if you choose this for your first rebirth. I suggest picking Mages for the 2nd rebirth+ Bishops are good with genesis and the raising exp %age skill.

Thats V1. xD V2 will include Training Places for Mages.
Back to top Go down
confused10

confused10

PostSubject: Re: Job descriptions, training guide added soon   Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:37 pm

play PRIVATE ms need training guideline ?
i guess there isn't a need for it ...
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: Job descriptions, training guide added soon   Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:59 pm

I dont this this guide is quite useful.. Cause those are basically basic knowledge for people to play the game "MapleStory"

Well.. You deserve some credits for spending ur time on that guide though...
Good job.
Back to top Go down
Dylan:3

Dylan:3

PostSubject: Re: Job descriptions, training guide added soon   Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:24 pm

I think you deserve the credits for making and writing them. *stares at the long piece of writing* but it isn't really that useful. Very Happy Hope you'll make another guide that is more useable based on a private server. Very Happy Good effort though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job descriptions, training guide added soon   Job descriptions, training guide added soon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job descriptions, training guide added soon
Page 1 of 1