CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
System's Gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
System's Gm app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
System's Gm app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
System's Gm app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
System's Gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
System's Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
System's Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
System's Gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
System's Gm app I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

System's Gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
master321k

System's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: System's Gm app   System's Gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am

Name= Kishanth S

IGN= System

Age= 14

Why should you pick me= Well you should pick me since i have the characteristics that make a good gm, Yes you hearing it or reading it right. I'm a fun to be around guy in game and in real life. I'm an experienced player and GM from years of playing. I'm nice to all players and will offer help as much as possible being a GM or not.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?= I would track him in hide, make sure he is really hacking and not falsely blamed. Afterwards I would take a screenshot (screenie) and if possible a video. I would ask permission from the head gm, admin or owner. Then ban that hacker.

Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking= Of course when I become GM, I make a promise to myself and everyone else to treat everyone the same no matter what's going on.

What can you do besides this= Well I can't do a lot but I can code Npc's and maps but only to a certain extent unfortunately. I can host events for players. I also can create a website but not as goods as the current one. That's about it about what I can do besides being a GM.

Why should we pick you ahead of others= Well the most important thing that makes me stand out in my opinion is my abilty to control my power. I won't be abusing my power like some GMs (not in this server). I also have experience which i will state close to the bottom. I am kindhearted but dont let it get in the way of my job.

Timezone= Eastern

Playing Hours= 3-5 hours a day.

Additional Information= I have experience being GMs in OnepieceMs (ADMIN), GhostMS( Level 3 gm and intern), Tacostory (level 3 gm)

Thanks for reading my application for GameMaster.
Back to top Go down

System's Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CelestialMs :: GM Applications-
Jump to: