CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drugg

Drugg

SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... Empty
PostSubject: SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned...   SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:42 am

Last night, I got a report about Evilbro giving away GM hats..again. I had jailed him before for this..same with SWAT [he also keeps using the blast skill after I've jailed him for it.] So I was in hide, and EvilBro and LANCE were on their mule characters [Evilart and youyou.] Someone told me they were trading GM hats and giving them out to random people. Then they got back on their main characters, and I came out of hide..and confronted them. They kept saying "Jail kana" [[???]] And they kept dropping the hats. So I jailed them for 10 minutes, and LANCE and Evilbro kept telling me they wouldn't do it again..so I gave them ONE more chance, and i followed them in hide. Next thing i know, Evilbro was in the free market, and i got another report he was dropping/giving hats. he had given 5 hats to a random player, who traded me and gave them to me. I told Evilbro I had given him too many chances, and i permbanned him.

SWAT has been reported numerous times [and jailed] for blasting and giving out GM hats. I jailed him for blasting last night. When I let him out...He went to the freemarket, and started dropping the hats everywhere. i picked up nearly 10. I had also warned him too many times, so i also banned him.

There was a character named BobMarley playing last night, and the system banned him for hacking. Then a character named Rasta got on, and i figured he was BobMarley [come on people, put it together xD] So i followed HIM for a bit, and I saw him hacking. He was only level 30 beginner, and he was already doing 1mill damage. So i banned him before the system could.....................

if anyone thinks i did something wrong, please tell me.

Last edited by Drugg on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned...   SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:45 am

Why do people do this Neutral its pointless and immature
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned...   SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:47 am

I don't knoww..T.T
i spent a good 15 minutes explaining why they're not supposed to...
but i guess that didn't work...
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned...   SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:52 am

Oh well. Least we got a few people less that'll do sonething bad
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned...   SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:49 am

They should be banned LONG time ago Very Happy

*caught him giving hats nearly 4times*
Back to top Go down
Simplicity

Simplicity

PostSubject: Re: SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned...   SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:04 am

I thought this section was for people who found GMs abusing their powers o.o. Maybe Nate should create a section "GM Reports" or something like that o.o
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned...   SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:05 am

Yeah. Hope Nate reads Drug's suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned...   SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWAT, EvilBro, and Rasta perm-banned...
Page 1 of 1