CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
Slurpee's Gm app improved :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
Slurpee's Gm app improved :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
Slurpee's Gm app improved :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
Slurpee's Gm app improved :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
Slurpee's Gm app improved :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
Slurpee's Gm app improved :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
Slurpee's Gm app improved :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
Slurpee's Gm app improved :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
Slurpee's Gm app improved :D I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

Slurpee's Gm app improved :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slurpee

Slurpee's Gm app improved :D Empty
PostSubject: Slurpee's Gm app improved :D   Slurpee's Gm app improved :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:27 am

Name:Yani Soriano Pascua

Why should we pick you:Im Experienced,ive been Gm for a long time in alot of ms's (Onyxms,KennyMs,NintendoMs and hero ms etc.) i know my rules,my rights,i know when to use my powers and i know how to use my powers for good

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:i would talk to him and give him just 1 warning cuz maybe he'll just go play normal then if he or she hacks again i would Ban em

Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking:I would do Same like i just saw a hacker Cuz i dont abuse my Powers

What can you do besides this?:I can Host events,Advertise have Fun and Make fun Very Happy and Do my duties or Do anything the Gm/admin Says

Why should we pick you ahead of others: I cant say that im the best but im really good on being GM And With my Experience i will share what i recall on my past GM'ing on other servers.i could share some stuffs to admin or so Very Happy

Timezone:GMT+8 O_O

Additional Information:need help? Just tell me when im online Ill do everythin to help u
Back to top Go down

Slurpee's Gm app improved :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CelestialMs :: GM Applications-
Jump to: