CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

The Doctor's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DoctorHook

DoctorHook

The Doctor's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Name:Ricky Treeze or Trey

Why should we pick you:Other then the fact im new.I have ton's of time to be on the server and i have been a GM on 4-5 server(One for around 6 months)I was a Co-Owner Of RikkuMS But that got shutdown cause Rikku left for GMS(Fail).Ide love to be apart of a server and not watch it shut down.Anything else can be explained personaly or in the Application

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:If it was someone like WWVVVW ide prolly Permaban because thats someone who prolly doesnt care.If it was someone popular ide tell an Admin and ban till i had other instructions.

Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking:None of my family would play maplestory so that wouldnt affect me.My friends should know that friendship wouldnt save them,(Then Everyone that hack's would want to be my friend.)

But,a more less asked question,Would i ban someone i didnt like?:If i did have some sorta problems with someone for anyreason and that said person was fighting with someone else,lets say one of my friends,Ide prolly talk to both of them and solve there problems with eachother.If thats not the case If i liked someone Or didnt my choice wouldnt be weighed on friendship or dislike,i would try for my decision not to be based on those sort of things.

What can you do besides this?:I can come up with events and help plan out In Advanced Events,I also can also help people not be bored out of there mind while training X3.

Why should we pick you ahead of others:If anycase someone was more Qualified to be a GM over me ide be happy to let them have my spot.
But as-for myself I have independant study so ide have tons of time to be on the server.I know what im doing,I love talking to new people.

Timezone:Pacific -8

Additional Information: As ive stated in the above i do have Independant study so the only time i cant be on is 4-6 hours a week for school,I can pretty much stay up all night if there is not a night GM (My mom works nights and doesnt care) I Also can Stay up all night on the nights i have school in the morning other than that i can ajust my time to be set for whenever needed,I like to have big group's of people for events soide have to get popular with the people,I also like to see when people are unbored training at 4 AM So ide prolly Start a convosation with them.I Respect Everyone who Either respects me or not,I can take a joke,and i dont Rage Easily.I'm New because i came from a server that just got shut down from the Co-owner and owner fighting.
Anywho,(Ive might have left things out if so comment and ill see to it ASAP.)
Thanks for Reading my GM application.
DoctorHook.

Last edited by DoctorHook on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No One Cared To Even Decided Too Look More Like)
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:33 am

Nice application afro

Anyways, why you aren't you online in server for quite a while~
Miss yahs. rabbit

Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoctorHook

DoctorHook

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:00 pm

iBangYou wrote:
Nice application afro

Anyways, why you aren't you online in server for quite a while~
Miss yahs. rabbit

Good luck Very Happy

Ive Been busy with Fixing airguns.

Last edited by DoctorHook on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simplicity

Simplicity

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:31 pm

You can add colour to the application so that we can differentiate between the answers and the questions at one glance. I don't know about other people but it's a little hard to see with only a " : " between the questions and the answers. Mhm.
Back to top Go down
DoctorHook

DoctorHook

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Simplicity wrote:
You can add colour to the application so that we can differentiate between the answers and the questions at one glance. I don't know about other people but it's a little hard to see with only a " : " between the questions and the answers. Mhm.
*FacePalm* I could care less but ill do it for you.
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:48 am

With colours = Easier to read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xin

Xin

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:57 am

So, if you could care less, why are you working this so hard? Why should they even pick you if its only here and you're already slightly too lazy to make yourself look good?
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:58 am

LOL Xin. Not about me?
Back to top Go down
DoctorHook

DoctorHook

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:08 am

........LOL xin im not up with making my self look OMG SO AMAZING, App's dont mean anything honestly It doesnt prove your the best GM in the world it Accually takes in game work for it to mean anything And anyways i Have doubts that they would pick me anyways they already have alot of GM's...Oh and just because you hate me doesnt mean everyone else does,Just because i havent proven anything to you doesnt mean Anything,You Havent Talked to me for around Since Aijoui Stopped IM diffrent now So Stop Treating me Like i have my head in my ass
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:43 am

Xin = Pwned.
Back to top Go down
DoctorHook

DoctorHook

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:12 am

iBangYou wrote:
Xin = Pwned.
I Respect her...so yeah i really dont wanna fight with you Xin There is no need to
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:23 am

Anyways.. Good luck with ur application Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Imo apps and in game attitude are different

EXTREMELY in this case where the apps dont realli say the right things like "how would u cope with etc etc"

i think this is a good app, pretty simple imo and by simple i mean something i'd actually understand where he/she is coming from aka (Y)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's GM Application   The Doctor's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Doctor's GM Application
Page 1 of 1