CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

MadaraUchiha App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madarauchiha

MadaraUchiha App Empty
PostSubject: MadaraUchiha App   MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Name: Emeka

IGN: MadaraUch1ha
world: Not yet will post
Where u Can Reach me: MSN/Yahoo just ask

Location/Timezone:Chicago, Illinois

How long can I play : I can play basically any time because right now in college so i can be on at anytime of the day.. very usefull

Applying for: CelestialMS GM But i can code but to a certain limit

What Kind of Coding: well i dont know if yall have heare of something called Byond it is a great place where if u know how to code u can make any anime game. i have coded in there before had my game out Called Naruto Ultimate Adventures 2 bt i love maplestory so i desided to come back to maplestory.

GM experience: i may nt be as expriences as others bt i am a very quick learner. i could be very useful. but i do have som gm experience bt just nt with maplestory. bt with server other games in byond before i decidd to make my own.

If i was giving the GM rights how will i better the community?
well i will start by making a more skillful and fun event. i have a brain full of ideas. i can make any boring game fun with all of my ideas. i can also create something that will help the comunity like forexample like a helpdesk that comes every 2-3 hours to help fellow maplers.

What Ms did i Play before and how did i make a Diffence?
well i was currently playing Morhine story some may kno me i join a GM guild called the helpdesk my duty was to help fellow maplers with there problems.

InSight About Me: well my name is emeka and i am a freshman in college with a major of computer engineering. i am 18 years old love to play soccer and do track. in my fun times i love to play MS!!!!! well thats about it for now any questions just ask

What will i do if Possibly i was given this position: Never abuse it only, Obey Rules, Help out, Be Respectful,Be kind, and aLways have fun

What will i do when there is a problem? For example Hackin,Or Arguement?
i would ask is there a way to solve ina more peacfull way? and i will give player a warning for arguing bt if ther is a fact that any hacking is been done i will check every 15mins to find out

Wat can i do about the website?
well i have some very good ideas about the forums that i can add easily and i qam s little good.

What else can i do?
i can help the owner fix bugs and other things and help unban people who have been ban incorrectly by the auto ban.... and plus the owner will need help getting his sever up and in good shape and i can help...

Do i have a Catch Phase:
Keep Moving Forward..........

What am i apply for:GM/Buges Fixer/Slight Coder/EventHoster
well anything else all u have to do is to teac me once and i got it so i am very quickas i stated in the above

MadaraUchiha....
Also i can design website
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Game Masters
Game Masters
Kelly

MadaraUchiha App Empty
PostSubject: Re: MadaraUchiha App   MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:58 pm

I love this app Very Happy

Good luck ;]
Back to top Go down
confused10

confused10

MadaraUchiha App Empty
PostSubject: Re: MadaraUchiha App   MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:11 pm

nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madarauchiha

MadaraUchiha App Empty
PostSubject: Re: MadaraUchiha App   MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:37 pm

thx

Last edited by madarauchiha on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MadaraUchiha App Empty
PostSubject: Re: MadaraUchiha App   MadaraUchiha App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MadaraUchiha App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CelestialMs :: GM Applications-
Jump to: