CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

Lynn's GM Application!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn

Lynn's GM Application! Empty
PostSubject: Lynn's GM Application!   Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:57 am

Name: Lynn
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why should we pick you:

I have been a gm of 5 different servers in the past (iKkiMS, TerraStory, PooMS etc). Thus I am very experienced in the commands and handling of a GM post but that isn't the main point. Being a GM comes with many abilities and responsibilities, and I am definitely not one to abuse such authority.
If you saw a hacker what would you do?:

First of all I'd question the hacker, and not ban straightaway. Who knows, I could be able to dissuade him from hacking by passing him a warning and he will probably play normally from then on. After all, it's better to keep as many players and possible and not have the mindset of weeding out bad players. There are of course the stubborn few who refuse to listen to persuasion. I'd then ban if possible, or if not I'd jail him/her and wait for the real authorities to come online.
Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking?:

Same procedures follow for everyone. Like I mentioned, I won't abuse my powers, and therefore I will be impartial in the punishments to be applied, even if it's a close friend or family. What's more, as a friend or family of mine he should know better than to hack in-game.
What can you do besides this?:

I've a knack for catching hackers because I check all the time, given the ability to do so. I will also organize events and allow winners to claim prizes, at the same time making sure I don't go overboard by giving godly equips to them. Also, I won't be favoring any player in-game, so they can forget about flattering me and stuff.
Why should we pick you ahead of others:

With the experience, I catch on to new server systems and their rules and regulations faster. I'm also one who wouldn't let fun playfulness get in the way of my work as a GM. You'll see below that my timezone is of a totally different number with the usual GMs, and this has its benefits because when the other GMs go to bed, I'll be on the alert keeping a lookout for the other GMs.
Timezone: GMT +8:00
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application!   Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:51 pm

i like this alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application!   Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Inovate
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application!   Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Nice Application, very detailed and neat.
Back to top Go down
https://celestial-ms.forumotion.com
Neepo

Neepo

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application!   Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:18 pm

WOW this pwns... very nice app GL
Back to top Go down
SaraPlox
Game Masters
Game Masters
SaraPlox

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application!   Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:06 am

Interesting! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gvven
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application!   Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:33 am

Thanks guys, ima continue and stick around and help the server. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application!   Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Lynn wrote:
Thanks guys, ima continue and stick around and help the server. Cheers!

o3o, what does that mean if u didnt get nice comments?
Back to top Go down
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application!   Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:03 pm

I'd still contribute to the server jak! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application!   Lynn's GM Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lynn's GM Application!
Page 1 of 1