CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

Nabi's GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
makonochi

makonochi

Nabi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Nabi's GM App   Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:33 am

[I've realized that I have yet played this game long enough to be able to apply for the GM spot. Therefore, I resign my application]

Name: Julie or IGN is Nabi

Why should we pick you:

I think I would be a good candidate because not only do I love playing maplestory, but interacting with different players is part of the reason why I play. I use to be an Admin for my own server, and I have gained much experience from owning a server. I know that being a GM is not all about spamming commands, and making others feel that you can do anything you want JUST because you are a GM. I've seen it happen many times. Rather, I would love to make special events for players to interact with each other, and have a positive feedback from the whole CelestialMS community. I will not just stand around and overlook players, for I too am a player trying to enjoy the game as well. At times, I may be at other places (not just FM) and will try to make new players feel welcome when I see them.

I only want to be a GM to hopefully make things interesting (within reason) for individuals loving MS as much as I do!

As a little foot note, I've been playing MS for a total of 10ish years... GMS and KMS.. but then I started to play private servers.. for like... 2 years now.
So, I can guarantee you that I will be quite active, since MS is really fun for me to play.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:

If I were to see a hacker, depending on the severity, I would either warn them, and contact the admin (or other GMs) if the punishment should be acted more severe. (A.K.A Banning).

I do not want to ban people left and right, only because sometimes hackers can hack other players and I may ban the wrong IP address.

However, it again depends if the Admin or co-admin are lenient to hackers. If they are strict about hackers, then I suppose it has to be an immediate ban.

Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking:

I will ban friends and family if I caught them hacking. Only because it is fair, and just. I do not want them for me to abuse my power just because we have a personal relationship. Regardless of that, I will treat them with the same respect and fairness as I do with other players.

What can you do besides this?:

Other then hosting events (which I will ask admin or co-admin) I would love it if you don't mind if I design stuff for the site. I love photo shopping random things, and making pictures to make the site more "flashy". I admit, I'm not "pro" at it, but I get by!

Why should we pick you ahead of others:

Aside from saying I'm just, and fair. I'm also very friendly, and would probably get along with anyone. (as long as they are not rude)

I am also honest, and just to have these sort of a positive communicative skills is what will unite the GM group. Plus, I will help out as much as my ability will take me.

Furthermore, I do not "liek 2 tlk liek dis", so if it's anyone's concern, I like to use proper grammatical structure.

Timezone: (EST -8:00) [Canada]

Additional Information:

Hotmail: julie_ahn12@hotmail.com
Ign: Nabi

Last edited by makonochi on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SwagChyn33

SwagChyn33

Nabi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nabi's GM App   Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:06 am

GL bro. nice app What a Face
Back to top Go down
makonochi

makonochi

Nabi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nabi's GM App   Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:07 am

Thank you!

Here are some stuff animated stuff I did in photoshop! 8D

Nabi's GM App Nabi-Sig-1

Nabi's GM App Chocolatesig-1

Nabi's GM App Sigg-1

Nabi's GM App Singing-Siggy-1

And just static sigg~

Nabi's GM App Sig3-1

Nabi's GM App Sig-haku-1

Nabi's GM App Naruto-Banner-3-1

Nabi's GM App Untitled-3

Nabi's GM App Untitled-1-3

And more coming soon I love you
Back to top Go down
SwagChyn33

SwagChyn33

Nabi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nabi's GM App   Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:26 am

nice stuff u got there. lol! What a Face i like them affraid
Back to top Go down
makonochi

makonochi

Nabi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nabi's GM App   Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:29 am

Thanks. If you ever want me to make your avatar or siggy, just send me your banned story code! I love you
Back to top Go down
SwagChyn33

SwagChyn33

Nabi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nabi's GM App   Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:35 am

that will b nice cuz im lazy to do it myself. lol!.... ima send u 1 soon. wait...... do i have to pay? if so nvm lol! affraid . ima do it myself when i get time What a Face
Back to top Go down
makonochi

makonochi

Nabi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nabi's GM App   Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:38 am

Haha you're funny. Nah, you don't have to pay.

I just do it for pure enjoyment. When you do send me your BS code, just make sure to tell me your dominant color and what you like to see in it, perhaps the theme... and prefer if it's not animated ^^
Back to top Go down
SwagChyn33

SwagChyn33

Nabi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nabi's GM App   Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:45 am

What a Face dang.... i like wanna go on bannedstory right now..... but im like so dang lazy to make a code. affraid ima pm it to u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nabi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nabi's GM App   Nabi's GM App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nabi's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CelestialMs :: GM Applications-
Jump to: