CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Windofheart

Windofheart

Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED}   Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:22 am

Name:Kyo
Why should we pick you:I know u not going to pick me .. cause u said so.. and there no reason =.= ... and if other admins.. i think they will pick me =.=. cause im cool and friendly to all player beside those dumbass admins.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:
If i saw a hacker .. i would do is .. see what hax he is using ... if he just using like stupid usless hax..that ok .. but like damage.. and vac and speed.. then .. ban .. duh , and also if they using speed hax and not killing any moster.. just walk around that ok too .. atleast he dont lag us .. and dont do anything bad..
Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking:umm if my reallife friend then .. no .. cause i know they not meant to do it .. if just online friends .. yes .. if the one i trusted no ..

What can you do besides this?:i dont get what u mean .. what u do beside this ? beside what =.= .... if u ask what i do beside maple .. then i will say cs. warcraft.. and i been admin in 2 servers in CS .. and also .. im superfriendly,, if you know me .. (gms dont counts =.= cause they just code. and shet.. dont even do anything... )

Why should we pick you ahead of others:You dont have to ,, i can wait =.=... i dont like to be the first...
Timezone:hawaii ..
Additional Information:
Im sexier then u dam right =.=
Back to top Go down
EmoLife

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED}   Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:25 am

"cause im cool and friendly to all player beside those dumbass admins."

1.What the hell if you are talking about our server admins , i dont think you will be accpeted ( wth).

2."and also if they using speed hax and not killing any moster.. just walk around that ok "

That was stupid you must ban every hacker in each kind of hack

3. please use proper english.
Back to top Go down
Inovate
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED}   Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:29 am

Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://celestial-ms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED}   Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm Application for me .. noobs[DENIED}
Page 1 of 1