CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
<3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
<3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
<3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
<3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
<3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
<3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
<3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
<3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
<3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

<3's GM Applications .

Go down 
+2
iBangYou
<3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
<3

<3

<3's GM Applications . Empty
PostSubject: <3's GM Applications .   <3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:15 am

Name: Kiren / Ziqi .

Why should we pick you:
Im friendly and out-going person , and well , one thing for sure which is , i like helping peoples when they need helps , I've been GM in other server more than 10 times , and Owner/Admins 3 times . Well , maybe you would think i was being sack , but im not being sack by them , i left myself as i'd exams , now my exams are over and im back to help everyone thats need helps .

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:
Once i saw a hacker , i will eventually stalk him and take some SS(ScreenShots), probably you would've said im a stalker but i've to do this to stalk and prove that he/she is hacking , incase if the hackers denied of what he/she is doing we have proof . And when i confirmed of him/her hacking , i will eventually ban the person .

Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking:
Well , I'll not pity them as they are my families member or even friends . Since they are hacking , i will just ban them , i wont be bias , and they should know they aint allowed to hack , so if they really do , i will just ban them Very Happy.

What can you do besides this?:
As what i am now , i can do codings , Java c++ , host some event that probably some GMs / Admins didnt host before . Will keep on adding and trying on new NPCs so EclipseMS's Maplers can have fun . And last but not least will try to ensure everyone have a good time over here !

Why should we pick you ahead of others:
You should pick me because i would love to help the server by updating it and adding more NPCs and making a fun-filled place for everyone . And i just wish everyone can be happy and have a enjoyable time here .

TimeZone :GMT +8 (Singapore)

Additional Information :
I love playing sports , like basketball , volleyballs , Computer games like MSea ,MapleGlobal And AuditionSea . Well and no worries , im a friend maker! Very Happy , loves making new friends !

If theres any comment you wanna write , just write it down ! Very Happy
Just wishing and hoping to join EclipseMS's GM Team so i can help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: <3's GM Applications .   <3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:24 am

"i would love to help the server by updating it and adding more NPCs and making a fun-filled place for everyone . "

Looks forward to new npcs Very Happy

" host some event that probably some GMs / Admins didnt host before ."
Yeah new events.. *Sick and tired of JQs Very Happy

All I can say is... Good job, I can see that you've placed good effort into it Very Happy
I'll rate this as 9.5/10, last 0.5 goes to the grammer mistakes and your "im" which should be "I'm"

Good application, I see that most applications did not include "Colours* which makes the application neater, but yours have colours, which is a good thing Very Happy

Bro, good luck Very Happy

Last edited by iBangYou on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dylan:3

PostSubject: Re: <3's GM Applications .   <3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:30 am

Wow! Ziqi! was waiting for your gm app. It's pretty good but i can spot some grammer mistakes and some wrong sentence structure at the first part. Very Happy
Anyways , hope to see more of you in EclipseMS
Good luck , my friend.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: <3's GM Applications .   <3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Dylan:3 wrote:
Wow! Ziqi! was waiting for your gm app. It's pretty good but i can spot some grammer mistakes and some wrong sentence structure at the first part. Very Happy
Anyways , hope to see more of you in EclipseMS
Good luck , my friend.

"It's pretty good but I can spot some grammar mistakes and an incorrect sentence structure in the first part. :d"

LOL DYLAN!! xD

Goodluck <3 nice app. Why don't you apply to be a programmer rather than a game master, because technically as a Game Master you shouldn't have sufficient rights to create npcs etc.
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: <3's GM Applications .   <3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:14 pm

" i will eventually ban the person"
" i will eventually stalk him"
"I've been GM in other server more than 10 times , and Owner/Admins 3 times"

those are the 3 things that stuck out quite a bit in ur app

also i think we need a more varied gm team like not too many people in asia and not too many people in america aka we need more europeans + aussies
Back to top Go down
<3

<3

PostSubject: Re: <3's GM Applications .   <3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:39 pm

@Dylan & Balls .
Thanks , im use to ''im'' instead of ''i'm'' Razz

@Eclipse .
Bascially , i will just give some suggestions and so on to nate so yea , being a GM to help its what i can do better .

@Jak .
D< , Well , I seens most of ours GMs are GMT - / EST - , so yea i think theres only 1 or 2 GM which is in GMT +8 , like Dylan ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <3's GM Applications .   <3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:09 pm

There is only 1 GMT+8 which is me at the moment. Lynn/Legend hasn't been on for 1/2 weeks. I agree with jak. We need more aussies + europeans as gms too but as long as the gm is active , dedicated to his/her job and is very very experience , i don't see why an addition to the gms will make much of a diff. Very Happy
To eclipse : YOUUU. i'm so gonna keel you for that. Very Happy But i know my spelling and stuff sucks. [: don't laugh at me!
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: <3's GM Applications .   <3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:35 am

Dylan:3 wrote:
There is only 1 GMT+8 which is me at the moment. Lynn/Legend hasn't been on for 1/2 weeks. I agree with jak. We need more aussies + europeans as gms too but as long as the gm is active , dedicated to his/her job and is very very experience , i don't see why an addition to the gms will make much of a diff. Very Happy
To eclipse : YOUUU. i'm so gonna keel you for that. Very Happy But i know my spelling and stuff sucks. [: don't laugh at me!

i agree. we need more people in europe to be GM.
i THINK that when i'm offline sleeping, jack is online, but idk what timezone that is.
and..i heard that no one is really on between the time's jack and i are on.
there are 2 other GMs in the same timezone as me [GMT-8:00]
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: <3's GM Applications .   <3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:30 am

<3 wrote:
@Dylan & Balls .
Thanks , im use to ''im'' instead of ''i'm'' Razz

@Eclipse .
Bascially , i will just give some suggestions and so on to nate so yea , being a GM to help its what i can do better .

@Jak .
D< , Well , I seens most of ours GMs are GMT - / EST - , so yea i think theres only 1 or 2 GM which is in GMT +8 , like Dylan ? Very Happy

Alright Very Happy

Okay, may my rating be 9.8 instead now due to sentence structure probs in the 1st part like what some people said Very Happy

Anyways, good job, and good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <3's GM Applications .   <3's GM Applications . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<3's GM Applications .
Page 1 of 1