CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xsinner13

xsinner13

Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost Empty
PostSubject: Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost   Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:14 pm

This is a repost and i only added color but every thing else is 100% the same as the first time

Name: Eric

Why should we pick you:
I believe you should consider me for one of your gm positions because I am a kind out going guy that knows when to have fun and when to be serious. I also have about 6-8month experience as a lvl5 gm on AkatsukiMS. My job on AkatsukiMs before it was shut down was a Police GM and as a side job I promoted the server. The way I promoted the server was going around and personally mentioning the server to people to see if they were interested and to talk about the current servers perks and stats.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:
Well first of all if I spotted a hacker or got a report of a hacker the first thing I did/would do would be to follow him/her very discreetly until I got solid proof of the hacking in progress and screen shot it and then as as soon as the screen shots done I would ban him and if he somehow managed to slip out of my sights id go back to the screen shot take down his/her name and track the hacker down until he gets banned, but if there is more than one hacker in the location id use the gm talk command and call someone to help me get them all.

Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking:
When I recommend the server to Any One I tell them that there is no hacking permitted and that if me or any Gm catches you hacking that I or they will ban you from the server because this server has no tolerance for hackers regard less if there friend or family the hackers are going to get banned

What can you do besides this?:
I can promote CelestialMs in all the ways I possibly can by taking the time to find people that are interested in this community. I also am an amateur picture editor that I could use to help promote the server with some suggestions I can try to make a cool pick that can help with advertisement.

Why should we pick you ahead of others:
Like I said I’m experienced with being a lvl5 GM on AkatsukiMs v55-62.I have experience in advertising and I have good qualities I got from school. I was in JROTC and I was taught many problem solving lessons, discipline, and that sort of things

How Active are you:
Now that I graduated from high school and that I’m unemployed for the time being I can be on for long periods of time from when I wake up to late at night

Time zone:
I am in California so that would be pacific time zone GMT - 8h during Standard Time

Extra Information:
Well My names Eric Duran and im 18yrs old I enjoy playing maple story and its branches of private servers, this game is my release of the real world. I was in JROTC for about 4 years and got a 3.8 gpa as a senior, I am very disciplined so if a superior asks me to attend to something ill get on it as soon as I can. Don’t get me wrong though even if I was in the JROTC that doesn’t mean im a fun hating emotionless robot I am fun and outgoing.
I’d like to Thank you for taking the time to read and possibly consider my Gm application for CelestialMs.
Back to top Go down
Shift

PostSubject: Re: Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost   Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:11 pm

I can see you've put a lot of effort into that App.
Very Detailed. Good App.
It's great to know you have time on your hands, we could use more active GM's.
Good luck : )
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost   Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:13 pm

its not the activity but the placement of gms lol
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost   Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Wow. Nice. I can see you've place quite a lot of effort into this..
Except for some grammer mistakes.. Others. Fine Very Happy

Nice colours btw, neat application.

Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Game Masters
Game Masters
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost   Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Nice app.

Good luck (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost   Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's(xsinner13) GM APP Repost
Page 1 of 1