CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

Xin's GameMistress Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xin

Xin

Xin's GameMistress Application Empty
PostSubject: Xin's GameMistress Application   Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:36 am

[null and void]

Sorry, it seems that my work picked up so, I won't be able to have a set active time anymore. T-T

Last edited by Xin on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: Xin's GameMistress Application   Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:37 am

Whats with ur "Timezone"? And your" "" "?
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: Xin's GameMistress Application   Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:06 am

WOW jayden, 10/10.
i would LOVE to GM w/ you [:
Back to top Go down
Xin

Xin

PostSubject: Re: Xin's GameMistress Application   Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:16 am

iBangYou wrote:

I'm sorry. My timezone and my.. what? And the reason I did that with my timezone is that I'm a private person. I know no one is going to stalk me or what not. But I prefer to just state that I live in the West Coast. Most people react the same way when I tell them where I live so.. I apologize for the privacy precaution.

As for Drug, hell! I'd like to GM with you too! You get around the forum so I am assuming you are active enough. And thank you for the pleasant compliment. I did not expect that. I'm pretty sure my Application isn't.. as flashy as others.

-bows-
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: Xin's GameMistress Application   Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:17 am

Xin wrote:
iBangYou wrote:

I'm sorry. My timezone and my.. what? And the reason I did that with my timezone is that I'm a private person. I know no one is going to stalk me or what not. But I prefer to just state that I live in the West Coast. Most people react the same way when I tell them where I live so.. I apologize for the privacy precaution.

As for Drug, hell! I'd like to GM with you too! You get around the forum so I am assuming you are active enough. And thank you for the pleasant compliment. I did not expect that. I'm pretty sure my Application isn't.. as flashy as others.

-bows-

Xin, your application is one of the best i've seen on here. It's very professional.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Xin's GameMistress Application   Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Good app. Except for the hacker part. When your see a hacker, your rape them with the ban hammer as they already had the advantage of hacking =p.
Otherwise good job and mature GMs ftw as they have a wider logic.
Back to top Go down
Xin

Xin

PostSubject: Re: Xin's GameMistress Application   Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:06 am

The reason I prefer to be temp banning those hackers, is because I've had this problem before. Where our server owner went on his noob account, to test the other GMs (which was our level 3 Server Police). And all of them just looked at him blatantly hack and kept talking. Where as this one other gm didn't care and banned him on the spot. Trust me, never ever ban the owner/hoster.. It shut us down for a day. >.> So, I prefer to screenshot, temp ban, then talk it out. And thank you for your nice input, Eclipse. Drug, thanks again for the nice compliments! And good luck to everyone else who is trying out!
Back to top Go down
SuperPotatoe

SuperPotatoe

PostSubject: Re: Xin's GameMistress Application   Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:22 am

This is a very professional application!
I love it, I hope you join the staff team and get to help Celestial out you deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Xin

Xin

PostSubject: Re: Xin's GameMistress Application   Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:27 am

SuperPotatoe wrote:
This is a very professional application!
I love it, I hope you join the staff team and get to help Celestial out you deserve it!
-blush blush- Uhm.. thanks..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xin's GameMistress Application   Xin's GameMistress Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xin's GameMistress Application
Page 1 of 1