CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

Devious' GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sepheron

Sepheron

Devious' GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Devious' GM Application   Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:43 pm

____
____
Application:

| Personal Information:

____| Name: Taz
____| Age: 16
____| Grade: 11 (High School)
____| Location: Toronto, Canada
____| Time Zone: EST (GMT - 5) or EDT (GMT - 4)
____| Play Times/Hours: As much as I can
____| MSN: Taz_Manian_D3vil@hotmail.com

| Why should we pick you:

• Because I'm Kanye West. Jk. Because I'm pretty experienced. I don't actually make fail jokes like "Because I'm Kanye West". I have a good sense of humor, but if it comes down to the nitty gritty, I can put on my game face and get serious for the sake of the situation. I'm not a tard that just wants to become a GM to know what it feels like. I've GM'ed in over ten servers (ToBeNamedStory, GoldenSlimeMS, CloudMS (I don't think this one was the official CloudMS) to name a few. The rest were so long ago, I can't remember their names affraid ). I've done various different positions, such as Stress Reliever, Event GM, etc. I've been Forum moderator for several servers, and have done graphics for a few. I've also DJ'ed for a server. Credentials are listed below.
| If you saw a hacker what would you do?

• If I get assigned a GM position, I'm going to first ask the Admins for a list of the current GMs/Donators so I know that if they're using any special skills, I don't suspect them for illegal uses. Then I'm going to ask the admins what the usual procedure is for banning players in this server. If it's immediate ban, then I will immediately ban. If it's warning+dc/jail, that's what I'll do. Depends on the admin. Simple.
| Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking:

• If it was a friend or a family member, I'd kick their ass, go on their account and wipe their shit, and delete the client off their computer. Then I'd ban em. bounce
| What can you do besides this?

• Credentials posted below clown. I can basically do everything except help the developers and coders. I don't code. I've done almost everything else. Oh and I can't make CMS' either. No
| Why should we pick you ahead of others:

• I actually know the difference between when to get serious, and when to make dumb jokes. I'm not applying to the position to "ooh" and "ahh" at the simple fact that I FINALLY became a GM, because that's not the case. I'm pretty experienced in GM'ing, and I've filled various positions in my time. I can bring new ideas to the server, and I can make everybody feel like christmas santa
| Additional Information:
  • Im awesome.

And also, I'm a seasoned vet. I started playing MS back when the FM was just a bunch of empty rooms, Henesys and Perion were covered with swarms of people trying to sell stuff, Ludi wasn't there, and the Ranking boards didn't exist. Yep a long time ago. I also quit very long ago (Back when Orbis PQ came out, and all the noobs (My brother being one of them) got to level to 70 using Orbis PQ glitch, while we had all had to do it the hard way).

Some other stuff: I listen to all kinds of music (Underground Rap, Alternative Rock, even some Country) and watch all kinds of movies (I liked She's All That, Lord of the Rings, Click, Hostel, Troy, Chaos, Angels and Demons, EtC!), I go to a Catholic school while I'm not Catholic, Elizabeth Hurley is the sexiest female to ever portray the devil (Movie: Bedazzled) and Sarah Jean Underwood is gorgeous.

Credentials:

| Forum Work (GoldenSlimeMS):
  • While I was Forum Mod over at GoldenSlimeMS I created a Internet/Firefox Browser toolbar for them. It had several features, such as weather, radio, search bar, and direct links to their forum, website, download and registration page. It also featured a message and announcement system:

http://goldenslimems.ourtoolbar.com/?regular=true

I'd show you the forum itself, but it was closed long ago.
| Graphix (Signatures/Stocks):
  • GIMP (Signatures For People Over At Twelve Sky 2 (MAYN Interactive):

________Devious' GM Application Lust

_________Devious' GM Application CherryGhost-1

_________Devious' GM Application Ladybug-1

________Devious' GM Application ReaperFinal

• PhotoShop (Misa Campo LP - First CS3 Piece I Ever Made - Everything but Render was made from Scratch):
____________Devious' GM Application MisaShine
| GameSage (Aeria Games Entertainment):

• I was the first ever selected Game Sage for Aeria Games Entertainment's Official game: "Twelve Sky", apart from those that were selected in Alpha and Closed Beta stages. I was also the youngest, and lowest level player to ever make the position. A Game Sage has direct contact with the actual GMs and helps do their work in the game, while they are busy. These jobs include several things such as hosting events, reporting bots/hackers directly, managing things in the game, and keeping the forums and in game community at ease. Here's a screenshot to prove it:

[GS]Hunter (Me) standing with [GM]JediMike:

https://2img.net/h/i106.photobucket.com/albums/m250/aragorn9211/TS1%20Legendary%20SSs/6.jpg
    lol @ the chat

So yeah, you can say I've had official experience in an actual game. Nowadays their GS position has become a joke though. Anybody can make the position, and most people do it for the free cash points.
| Client Hex (FastStoryMS):

• I've Hex-Edited a client for FastStoryMS which helped bring back the server up. But then again it's not much. Anybody can hex.

If you guys don't pick me, no sweat. I can see you guys have a lot of applications to go through.

Last edited by Sepheron on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: Devious' GM Application   Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:26 am

Nice application, i'll give a 10/10
By the way, what's your character name? I've never seen you before in game?
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Game Masters
Game Masters
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Devious' GM Application   Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:19 am

I love ur app D:

Good luck! (:
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: Devious' GM Application   Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:08 am

umm..PRO much?
good luck on your app 10/10.
Back to top Go down
Sepheron

Sepheron

PostSubject: Re: Devious' GM Application   Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:01 am

Thanks for the feedback Twisted Evil

Yeah I haven't been in game as much. I joined recently, but then the server was taken down for a bit, so I thought it was down for good. When it did come back up, I was lagging like crazy and there were about 9-12 people online for 1-2 hours straight, so now I thought the host had changed. I went on for a while yesterday, and figured out that it had all been taken care of.

You guys should see more of me now.

IGN: Devious
Back to top Go down
Sepheron

Sepheron

PostSubject: Re: Devious' GM Application   Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:28 am

Won't be on as much in the game nowadays (got an exam coming up).

I'll still be active on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devious' GM Application   Devious' GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devious' GM Application
Page 1 of 1