CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
[GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
[GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
[GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
[GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
[GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
[GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
[GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
[GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
[GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

[GM APP] Sharpie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SharpiexD

SharpiexD

[GM APP] Sharpie Empty
PostSubject: [GM APP] Sharpie   [GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:53 am

Name: Tarek Deeb (or u can call me Tk)

Why should we pick you: Im friendly, active, and i can enforce rules when neccessary. I dont fall for persuasion, no one would talk me into anything that is not alloud, for example - if a very good friend of mine asked me for a certain item, i would turn them down. I dont go by favorites. I like all my friends the same. Trust them with my life Very Happy.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?: Id watch the player for about a day, if i see them hack, id approach them calmly and warn them nicely. Every one makes stupid mistakes, but it is the gm's job to show the player how stupid their mistake was. I would first, try to figure out why they were hacking .. then, i would try to tell them how stupid it was to hack, seeing that private servers are already made easier. after that, i'd keep an eye on them. if they continue to hack, i would say that i have already warned them, and ban them for a month, if the player comes back, and still hacks.. i would ban them permanetly, because then it would be clear to me that his mind wouldnt be changed.

Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking: If i must, i will. None of my friends hack, and hopefully they wont make the stupid decision in the future. If your a friend of mine, and you hack.. and u dont listen to me, when i try to tell u not to. If you just blow off my advice, than ur not a very good friend to me.

What can you do besides this?: I would try to talk them out of hacking, tell them, if they keep hacking i would have to stop being cool with them. I try not to be mean, but when some one doesn't listen to a GM, then they are crazy. If they cant take a GM's advice, and stop hacking, than they dont deserve to play on the server.

Why should we pick you ahead of others: I can be much more active than other people.. im very outgoing... and fun with events. When people need help, i will give it to them 100%. I care about people's problems, if some one has a problem i would help them with it, until it is fixed, or settled.

Timezone:GMT + 8 I live in indiana.

Additional Information: I got school on weekdays, but on weekends im totally free.. if you need me to do something , just mssg me on msn. I am not into drama. I can handle it, but i try not to cause it. If some one needs some1 to talk to , or some1 to help them if they are going through something, im the right person! i know your probably thinking wow, why would i come to this random guy for help with my personal problems, lol , i dont know, if you feel confortable talking to me about it, ill try to help u as much as possible Very Happy

-Thanks to Potatoe, for helping me out-
_.-*-._.-*-._.-*-.__.-*-._.-*-._.-*-.__.-*-._.-*-._.-*-.__.-*-._.-*-._.-*-.__.-*-._.-
Vote me!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by SharpiexD on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : The color on one of the questions screwwed up.)
Back to top Go down
SuperPotatoe

SuperPotatoe

[GM APP] Sharpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Sharpie   [GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:55 am

Sorry but this is just like every other application I've seen on here.
It's too much too short and not very descriptive.
Back to top Go down
SharpiexD

SharpiexD

[GM APP] Sharpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Sharpie   [GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:05 am

SuperPotatoe wrote:
Sorry but this is just like every other application I've seen on here.
It's too much too short and not very descriptive.

I didnt want to put too many things, that werent necessary. Although some people like that, i think that you should be more focused on the questions asked.
Back to top Go down
SuperPotatoe

SuperPotatoe

[GM APP] Sharpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Sharpie   [GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:07 am

If that are the only "necessary" things you can think of it will be denied.
My advice to you is to give it a bit more thought.
Back to top Go down
SharpiexD

SharpiexD

[GM APP] Sharpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Sharpie   [GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:14 am

SuperPotatoe wrote:
If that are the only "necessary" things you can think of it will be denied.
My advice to you is to give it a bit more thought.

I understand, thanks for the help.. you made me think about the application, and i found some other things that could give it some more "spice".
Back to top Go down
Simplicity

Simplicity

[GM APP] Sharpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Sharpie   [GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:35 am

SharpiexD wrote:

Why should we pick you: Im friendly, active, and i can enforce rules when neccessary. I dont fall for persuasion, no one would talk me into anything that is not alloud, for example - if a very good friend of mine asked me for a certain item, i would turn them down. I dont go by favorites. I like all my friends the same. Trust them with my life Very Happy.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?: Id watch the player for about a day, if i see them hack, id approach them calmly and warn them nicely. Every one makes stupid mistakes, but it is the gm's job to show the player how stupid their mistake was. I would first, try to figure out why they were hacking .. then, i would try to tell them how stupid it was to hack, seeing that private servers are already made easier. after that, i'd keep an eye on them. if they continue to hack, i would say that i have already warned them, and ban them for a month, if the player comes back, and still hacks.. i would ban them permanetly, because then it would be clear to me that his mind wouldnt be changed.

Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking: If i must, i will. None of my friends hack, and hopefully they wont make the stupid decision in the future. If your a friend of mine, and you hack.. and u dont listen to me, when i try to tell u not to. If you just blow off my advice, than ur not a very good friend to me.

What can you do besides this?: I would try to talk them out of hacking, tell them, if they keep hacking i would have to stop being cool with them. I try not to be mean, but when some one doesn't listen to a GM, then they are crazy. If they cant take a GM's advice, and stop hacking, than they dont deserve to play on the server.

Why should we pick you ahead of others: I can be much more active than other people.. im very outgoing... and fun with events. When people need help, i will give it to them 100%. I care about people's problems, if some one has a problem i would help them with it, until it is fixed, or settled.

Additional Information: I got school on weekdays, but on weekends im totally free.. if you need me to do something , just mssg me on msn. I am not into drama. I can handle it, but i try not to cause it. If some one needs some1 to talk to , or some1 to help them if they are going through something, im the right person! i know your probably thinking wow, why would i come to this random guy for help with my personal problems, lol , i dont know, if you feel confortable talking to me about it, ill try to help u as much as possible Very Happy

_.-*-._.-*-._.-*-.__.-*-._.-*-._.-*-.__.-*-._.-*-._.-*-.__.-*-._.-*-._.-*-.__.-*-._.-
Vote me!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I've corrected all the grammer mistakes and the short forms and all that I can see. hope this helps ^^

Why should we pick you: I'm friendly, active, and i can enforce rules when necessary. I don't fall for persuasion, no one would talk me into anything that is not allowed, for example - if a very good friend of mine asked me for a certain item, I would turn them down. I don't go by favorites. I like all my friends the same. Trust them with my life Very Happy.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?: I would watch the player for about a day, if I see them hack, I would approach them calmly and warn them nicely. Every one makes stupid mistakes, but it is the GM's job to show the player how stupid their mistake was. I would first, try to figure out why they were hacking .. then, I would try to tell them how stupid it was to hack, seeing that private servers are already made easier. after that, I would keep an eye on them. if they continue to hack, I would say that I have already warned them, and ban them for a month, if the player comes back, and still hacks.. I would ban them permanently, because then it would be clear to me that his mind wouldn't be changed.

Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking: If I must, I will. None of my friends hack, and hopefully they wont make the stupid decision in the future. If you're a friend of mine, and you hack.. and you don't listen to me, when I try to tell you not to. If you just blow off my advice, than you're not a very good friend to me.

What can you do besides this?: I would try to talk them out of hacking, tell them, if they keep hacking I would have to stop being cool with them. I would try not to be mean, but when someone doesn't listen to a GM, then they are crazy. If they cant take a GM's advice, and stop hacking, than they dont deserve to play on the server.

Why should we pick you ahead of others: I can be much more active than other people, I'm very outgoing and fun with events. When people need help, I would give it to them 100%. I care about people's problems, if someone has a problem I would help them with it, until it is rectified.

Additional Information: I got school on weekdays, but on weekends I'm totally free.. if you need me to do something , just message me on msn. I am not into drama. I can handle it, but I try not to cause it. If someone needs someone to talk to , or someone to help them if they are going through something, I'm the right person! I know your probably thinking wow, why would i come to this random guy for help with my personal problems, lol , I dont know, if you feel confortable talking to me about it, I'll try to help u as much as possible Very Happy

Vote me!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SharpiexD

SharpiexD

[GM APP] Sharpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Sharpie   [GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:02 am

thanks, but i dont want to have more than 5 edits to my app... i know u spent all ur time fixin the grammer D: and i hate that i wasted your time </3 im sorry, and i hope you dont hate me.
Back to top Go down
Simplicity

Simplicity

[GM APP] Sharpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Sharpie   [GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:39 am

Oh it's okay :] but I think you can just put a reason for editing o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GM APP] Sharpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Sharpie   [GM APP] Sharpie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM APP] Sharpie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CelestialMs :: GM Applications-
Jump to: