CelestialMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelestialMs

CelestialMs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CrystalMs Chat

Latest topics
» GM my account has been falsely banned
SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am by doobrain*

» WHERE THE FK IS THE CLIENT
SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm by Champ43

» Stuck Character
SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am by Champ43

» WHERE IS THE EXE CLIENT
SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am by Champ43

» Help i cant download anything
SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 am by afk4ever

» Visit
SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm by Eclipse

» [Constantly Updated]The very-not-confusing-download-thread-for-wz's!
SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm by Eclipse

» System's Gm app
SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am by master321k

» Fishnetss. :D
SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am by Johnnyy

SuperPotatoe's Application?

Go down 
+2
Drugg
SuperPotatoe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperPotatoe

SuperPotatoe

SuperPotatoe's Application? Empty
PostSubject: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:12 am

Name: Casey

Why should we pick you:
I’ve been playing the game MapleStory for years and I have been a GM on Drayo’s MS (Shutdown with no proof), and HeroicStories (Which I left). Other than that I had my own little Ma
plestory server up called MovingStory for a bit that me and my friends could play but I quit hosting it on my computer because It couldn’t handle it.
Proof of me being a Game Master on HeroicStories:
https://2img.net/h/oi33.tinypic.com/2wgur7o.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi36.tinypic.com/30j0ffq.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi35.tinypic.com/oizjv4.jpg

Sorry I only have proof of me being accepted on the forums but that should do shouldn’t it?

If you chose me I would do my job correctly and not abuse my powers. I would do as instructed and help as many members possible with problems in and out of game. I will host events daily, (If permitted) and punish those who do not deserve to play.I know I have the qualities and abilities to get this Game Master spot and I also hope you believe me when I say that I will not let you down. I have natural leadership qualities and I know how to handle spammers, KSers, hackers, harassers, and just plain annoying/rude players. I do not make quick and hasty decisions, I let both of the members tell their side of the story first then I make my decision. (I do not let hackers explain their side of the story because that’s pretty self explanatory) My age is something I do not usually like to give out to other members because it is a little young. But think of this, if I acted my age right now I wouldn’t be typing out this application in complete sentences with correct grammar. Currently I’m writing a book. (Which I do not think is very good in my opinion)
I’m a very laid back member that knows how to get everybody’s attention every once and a while. I know how to liven up the server every once and a while with events. (When permitted) I’m very honest, trustworthy, and caring. Some events I might host will be typed below go ahead and look.
The Love Muffin Event:
1. Anybody that wants to participate comes to Room Two in the Freemarket
2. I choose three people randomly from the crowd and they stand onto a platform/someplace higher than all of the other members.
3. I say random letters and words and then when I finally say Love those three players have to say Muffin.
4. I kick the person that said the word Muffin last out.
5. I do step three again and the winner is the one that says Muffin first.

Trivial Pursuit:
1. Anybody that wants to participate comes to wherever I am located when I announce the event is happening
2. I pick 5 to 10 people and they stand anywhere nearest to me.
3. I ask question and the player who answers last must leave, so on and so on.
4. The first place and the second place player only get prizes.

Hide And Seek:
1. I announce the event is happening and
tell everybody that we are playing Hide’n seek.
2. I give clues out to everyone and while I’m using GM Hide the first one to find me wins.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:
I would message the hacker and politely ask him why he was hacking. I would ask to quit hacking and if he will not comply I would simply ban him. Hackers do not deserve to play private servers because the goal of a private server is to have fun and level up 100 times faster than you do on GMS, thus hacking on a private server ruins it for others.

Would you ban friends and/or family if you caught them hacking:
Yes I would, if they would no listen to me I would have no choice, if chosen I will do my job correctly and willingly. I will not abuse my powers and let any friends or family get away with whatever they want.

What can you do besides this?:
I can set up successful forums, download systems, and do a little C++ Coding as stated previously. I can set up a quick private server if needed and I can html code a bit. I currently have my own forum and download system set up at http://blackmarket.netne.net/

Why should we pick you ahead of others:
Well I would do my job with pride and do it successfully as well. I'm a trustworthy person that knows how to run things and I will go with anything you say. I'm not greedy, short tempered, or too happy. So I'm pretty rational. I hope you look pas all negatives in this application and give me a chance.

Timezone: Central Time

Additional Information:
None...

Last edited by SuperPotatoe on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:42 am

i've never seen you in the server before..? o.O
Back to top Go down
SuperPotatoe

SuperPotatoe

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:49 am

Oh I'm new here I just thought that I could help out! Very Happy
My IGN is SuperPotatoe as well feel free to add me!
Back to top Go down
Keiichi

Keiichi

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:52 am

Well seems like there's some more competition Good Luck Potatoe.~
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:53 am

ohh i see. your app is legit. it's super good 10/10. [:
i hope you get the position, as well as KEIICHI.
good luck to you [:
Back to top Go down
SuperPotatoe

SuperPotatoe

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 am

Thanks you guys if I do get chosen I won't let you down and Drugg, your application is amazing as well congrats on being accepted!
Back to top Go down
Drugg

Drugg

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:28 am

SuperPotatoe wrote:
Thanks you guys if I do get chosen I won't let you down and Drugg, your application is amazing as well congrats on being accepted!

thanks [:
i'm looking up basic GM commands right now..i hope they're the same for all the servers.
Back to top Go down
SuperPotatoe

SuperPotatoe

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:40 am

They should be the same unless the administrator added any custom commands. You should just PM him for the commands.
Back to top Go down
iBangYou

iBangYou

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:36 am

Good job Very Happy
10/10.

This application will be better with coloured text Very Happy
Good luck with your application sunny
Back to top Go down
SuperPotatoe

SuperPotatoe

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:42 am

Thank iBang and it is now colorful!
Lmao
Back to top Go down
SuperPotatoe

SuperPotatoe

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:24 am

Hey guys sorry for double posting here but I think you should know my website/forum isn't up at the moment but will be soon.
So don't click on that BlackMarket link.

Sincerely,
Super
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:05 am

Gl too you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperPotatoe

SuperPotatoe

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Thanks Chaos.
Very Happy

And since I've seen a lot of people around here admit that they are young I'll admit that I'm only twelve.
Back to top Go down
Simplicity

Simplicity

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:05 pm

SuperPotatoe wrote:
Thanks Chaos.
Very Happy

And since I've seen a lot of people around here admit that they are young I'll admit that I'm only twelve.

Why hesitate? It is YOUR age and you can only be that age once in your lifetime. Be proud of it! ;D
Back to top Go down
SuperPotatoe

SuperPotatoe

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:48 am

Thanks for being supportive of my age! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperPotatoe's Application?   SuperPotatoe's Application? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuperPotatoe's Application?
Page 1 of 1